LOVE Digital mentoring programme is phase 2 of the Women in Broadband Fund supported by funding from the Government Equalities Office and Connecting Devon and Somerset.
This phase will provide enhanced support for 40 businesses that have either attended the first phase workshops or who are women who have a clear motivation to adopt digital within their business and have a commitment to completing our 6 month programme.
Additionally, you do need to be a women running a business in Devon, Somerset, North Somerset or BANES areas.
What support is on offer for our mentees:
- A dedicated digital mentor who will support your learning journey.
- 1 to 1 sessions with your mentor at a time to suit you.
- Pioneering flipped virtual classroom learning – we will provide you with digital resources and information for you to access and work through ahead of the session with your mentor. This will help you apply the subject matter to your own situation and individual business requirements so that you can get the maximum value from your 1 to 1 sessions.
- Access to face to face sessions at a work hub near you.
- A business action plan which will help to guide your journey, prioritise your objectives and what steps you need to take ion both the short and longer term to achieve your goals.
- Exclusive invite to our 2nd LOVE Digital conference which will inspire your business goals and continuing digital journey – Save the date 8th of March 2016.
Digital topics to be included in the programme:
Following a review of the training needs analysis completed by participants in the firsts phase of LOVE Digital the following subject matter have been carefully selected to meet the most frequently identified needs:
- Use of social media
- Using the cloud for work and storage
- Selling online and e-marketing
- Creating or managing a website
- Using SKYPE or YouTube
- Using a Smartphone
- Creating and managing documents online
Benefits to your business:
- Improve your digital skills to work more effectively, saving you both time and money and improving work life balance in the longer term.
- Increase sales through improved marketing and market reach, generating increased income.
- Save money and time on ICT by understanding how to utilise cloud technologies and which ones are right for you and your business.
- Run a more efficient and profitable business.
- Meet like minded business women, expand your networks and find new routes to market through improved use of social platforms such as Twitter, Pinterest or Linked In
How do I sign up to the programme?: