The LOVE Digital Skills pilot project will help women to learn new digital skills, improving employability and their choices in the labour market.
This pilot programme will use both traditional and virtual learning methods to teach essential digital skills to women in Barnstaple and Bridgwater.
What will the training cover?
- How to improve and manage your digital reputation
- Creating a good online CV
- Searching for jobs through use of social media
- Social and Digital – skills which employers want the most
- How to do a great online interview
Who is it for?
The pilot is being funded by the Women in Broadband Challenge Fund with funding from the Government Equalities Office. The pilot is part of the Connecting Devon and Somerset Programme, delivered in partnership with Job Centre Plus and as such is not open to applications.